March 18, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. JCTC Health Sciences Building, 110 W. Chestnut Street | Louisville, KY
Join Face It and the Community Collaboration for Children Jefferson Network for Child Safety to kickoff April Child Abuse Prevention Month. This free event welcomes social workers, educators, parents, grandparents, and advocates of children and families. Childcare will not be provided—adults only, please.
• What I Wish I Knew: Preventing Child Sexual Abuse
• Darkness to Light
• 2 Not 1: Fatherhood Initiative
• Pediatric Head Trauma
• Trauma-Resilient Community
• Parenting Strategies for Children with Special Needs
• Community Resource Exhibits
• Valuable Parenting Tips
• Free breakfast and lunch (space limited)
Special Guest Speaker
• Jenna Quinn
For more information and to register please download the flyer below!