22 Mar Face It® Friday: Celebrating Child Abuse Prevention Throughout April!
Face It® Friday: Celebrating Child Abuse Prevention Throughout April!
As we get closer to Child Abuse Prevention Month, we want to make you aware of events hosted by Face It partners taking place towards the end of March and throughout April.
- The Bounce Coalition will host their first ‘Grand Rounds‘ on Tuesday, March 26th from 9:00-11:00 AM in the Mayor’s Gallery in Metro Hall (527 W. Jefferson St., Louisville, KY). Learn more and register here.
- Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky will host their annual ‘Pinwheels for Prevention‘ pinwheel planting on Wednesday, March 27th from 2:00 to 3:30 PM on the front Capitol lawn (700 Capitol Ave, Frankfort, KY). Learn more and register here.
- The Family Nurturing Center’s annual Blue-Ribbon Ceremony will be held Friday, March 29th from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Tom Gill Chevrolet (7830 Commerce Drive) in Florence, KY. Please wear blue! Learn more here.
- Family and Children’s Place will host their annual Rally to End Child Abuse on Wednesday, April 10th at 10 AM on their campus (525 Zane Street) in Louisville, KY. Learn more here.
- Exploited Children’s Help Organization will be hosting their annual ‘Pizza4Prevention’ event with Bearno’s on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Check out ECHO‘s social media for updates.
Check out more Face It partner events here.
Face It is incredibly thankful for the leadership of Kosair Charities® and the commitment and active involvement of partners. Kids count on strong communities and supportive families to keep them safe.
Face It has a new text alert number! Text ‘FacingIt’ to 555-888 to sign up! Face It will text you conversation starters, child safety tips, parenting inspiration, and more to remind you that you are doing the best job you can at raising little humans. Join today!
NOTE: If you already receive text alerts from Face It, you do not need to sign up with the new number.