In 2022 we offered virtual AND in-person Pediatric Abusive Head Trauma + TEN-4-FACESp Bruising Rule trainings the first week of October.
Thank you to everyone who was able to attend!
In addition to Governor Andy Beshear’s proclamation, the Face It Movement is proud to partner with the following leaders who proclaimed Tuesday, October 4th as TEN-4 Awareness Day 2022:
– Attorney General Daniel Cameron
– Boone County Judge Executive Gary W. Moore
– Mayor of Bowling Green Todd Alcott and Warren County Officials
– Campbell County Judge Executive Steve Pendery
– Daviess County Judge Executive Al Mattingly
– Floyd County Judge Executive Robert Williams
– Mayor of Florence Diane Whalen
– Johnson County Judge Executive Mark Mckenzie
– Kenton County Judge Executive Kris Knochelmann
– Mayor of Lexington Linda Gorton
– Mayor of Louisville Greg Fischer
– Mayor of Manchester James Ed Garrison
– Magoffin County Judge Executive Matthew Wireman
– Martin County Judge Executive Colby Kirk
– Mayor of Owensboro Tom Watson
– Pike County Judge Executive Ray S. Jones II
– Mayor of Prestonsburg Les Stapleton
With partners at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and Mass General Brigham in Boston, TEN-4 Day 2022 is also recognized by Governor J. B. Pritzker of Illinois and Governor Charles Baker of Massachusetts.
All Kentuckians are mandated reporters. If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, call the Child Protection Hotline.
For contact information in other states, please visit our Report It page.