29 Mar Face It Family Time Bingo!
This past year has been difficult for all of us. We realized the importance of human connection and found unique ways to connect with others during a global pandemic. Face It shares a family fun activity to keep you connected with your family, friends, and community throughout Child Abuse Prevention Month. Face It Family Time Bingo is entertainment for the whole family.
Instructions on how to play:
There are several ways to play Face It Family Time Bingo:
- Generate a Face It Family Time BINGO card here and play online.
- If you are playing online, be sure to bookmark the BINGO card or email the URL to yourself so you can continue to access the same card. Once your card is generated, click the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the bottom right of the page to print or email your card to yourself.
- For more detailed instructions on how to play online click here
- Take a screenshot of the bingo card and see how many activities you can complete.
- Print out the PDF below that includes 8 cards and a call out card for those who wish to play offline.
Once you have completed the card, upload it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and don’t forget to tag us so we can see it. If you do not have social media, feel free to take a picture of your bingo card and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each family that gets a BINGO and shares with us will be entered to win a $20 gift card.
Need ideas to help your family check off squares to get BINGO? Check out the resources below:
- Face It partner Baxter’s Corner offers great books for purchase that help you discuss difficult topics with your children, as well as free online activities.
- Watch Face It’s Body Safety Video with your kids and answer any questions they might have.
- Check out these Family Fun Craft Ideas that use items you can find around your house.
- Practice yoga with your family using these online yoga videos
- Check out this List of family movies that demonstrate honesty, grit, and courage
- Talk to your kids about the importance of self-care and give them tools to practice
- Throw a Dance Party with the YMCA Family-Friendly Playlist
Blog and Bingo card created by Kayce Dallas- Kentucky Youth Advocates Intern