- This event has passed.
15th Annual Outrunning Autism 5K & Fun Walk- FEAT
July 11, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 pm
FEAT of Louisville’s 15th Annual Outrunning Autism 5K & Fun Walk in 2020 presented by Eco-Tech
Join us for FEAT (Families for Effective Autism Treatment) of Louisville Outrunning Autism 5K and 1M Fun Run presented by Eco-Tech. Each year we have over 1,300 dedicated people participate and help raise funds.
Race day offers a family-friendly experience with something for everyone:
– 5K Run & Walk with chip-timing provided by 3 Way Racing
– 1M Fun Run & Walk
– 24-hour Extreme Challenge
– Character Appearances
– Free Registration for kids 4 and under
– Performance Awards
– Water & Post-Race Nutrition for participants
– Community Fair & Provider Expo Village with bubbles, face painting, music and more
RACE DAY INFORMATION
The Parklands of Floyds Fork – Beckley Creek Park: 1310 Beckley Station Road, Louisville, KY 40245
7:30 – 8:30AM – Race Day Registration
8:00AM – Vendor Village will be open
9:00AM – 1M Fun Run & Walk Starts
9:15AM – The 15th Annual Outrunning Autism 5K & the 24 Hour Outrunning Autism Extreme start
10:15 AM – Award Presentation
For more information and to register click HERE.