Report It

icon-kentucky

Kentucky

All Kentuckians are mandated reporters. If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, call the Child Protection Hotline.

1-877-KYSAFE1 or 1-877-597-2331

For contact information in other states, please visit our Report It page.

Additional Support:

Child help: National Abuse Hotline:
1-800-4-CHILD
or 1-800-422-4453

TEXT ALERTS!

Text Alerts Square

-or-

By Tammy Donoho ♪♪You better not cry, you better not pout♪♪!  Easier sung then done during a pandemic!   I’ve placed my online order and I’m on my “merry” way to pick up groceries for the holidays. I park my car, wait for the attendant to bring out my order and find myself...

The autumn season may have officially kicked off over a month ago, but Kentuckians are just now feeling the effects of the colder weather months to come.  Due to the current pandemic and resulting isolation, it’s now more important than ever to build in family time outside with your kiddos...

We know that kids are kids, and sometimes they get minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises on the bony areas of the body, like their knees, elbows, and foreheads.  However, there are some injuries that may indicate that something is wrong. The TEN-4 bruising rule is an easy-to-remember acronym to help...

The Kosair Charities Face It® Movement Hosts Faces of Child Abuse Prevention Virtual Event Community partners and leaders come together to hear from activist, Rachael Denhollander LOUISVILLE, KY (October 6, 2020) – The Kosair Charities Face It ® Movement brought together community partners and leaders together for the Faces of Child Abuse...

Local Leaders Proclaim Sunday, October 4 as TEN-4 Day Kosair Charities Face It Movement Hosts Child Abuse Prevention Trainings to Promote TEN-4 Bruising Rule Contact:Mara Powellmpowell@kyyouth.org LOUISVILLE, KY – Local leaders from across the commonwealth proclaimed Sunday, October 4th as TEN-4 Day in their respective jurisdictions, in honor of the technique to recognize...